When trying to “pump up the team” it’s important we take our song decisions into great consideration for the age of our audience. Creating a playlist for teenagers is not the same as creating a play list for our younger children.
Today I have compiled a list of “Safe for kids” music you can use to help pump up the locker room before each game. Please kindly listen to each song to determine if the song meets your quality standards prior to adding the music to your own play list.
Ensure to search for clean versions to ensure kid friendly music!
Kid safe hockey pump up songs
- Last Forever – Ayo & Teo
- Sicko Mode – Travis Scott
- Chasing Colors – Marshmello
- Rolex – Ayo & Teo
- Lets get it started – Black Eyed Peas
- Old town road – Lil Nas X
- Can’t hold us – Macklemore
- High hopes – Panic! At the disco
- Magic – B.o.B
- The git up – Blanco Brown
- Happier – Marshmello
- Can’t stop the feeling – Justin Timberake
- Uptown funk – Mark Ronson
- Red balloon – Charli XcX
- Thunder – Imagine Dragons
- Pump it – The Black Eyed Peas
- Baby Shark – Pinkfong
If you have any songs that can be added to the list please don’t hesitate to contact me with your suggestion. I will continue to update the list as I find more great kid safe pump up songs to share!
Keep your stick on the ice and head up